“Let’s talk about your favorite meals, here are some of mine…”
- Chicken Breast with Morels served with an Almond Currant Couscous and Fresh Steamed Asparagus
- Pork Medallions with a Cherry Port Sauce served with Parsely New Potatoes and String Beans
- Spring Lamb Stew served the Basmati Rice and a Field Green Salad with Reduced Balsamic Vinagrette
- Grilled Salmon with a Thai Salsa served the Jasmine Rice and Steamed Broccoli
- Penne Pasta with Roasted Peppers, Olives & Capers served with a Spring Salad & Meyer Lemon Vinagrette
- Leek & Goat Cheese Tart served w/Watercress Salad
Meatloaf, Lasagna, and other favorites are also included in menu selections along with ethnic and specialty cuisine, such as French, Italian, Asian, Mexican and Vegetarian.
“My focus is on healthy, delicious and satisfying entrees without the guilt”
More Menu Options
Whether you choose to follow a diet plan like South Beach & Weight Watchers, or just want to make better food choices… my personal chef services can help you.
Some popular menus include:
- Taco Salad Seasoned ground turkey lightly sautéed and mixed with fresh diced tomatoes & herbs. Served with crisp romaine lettuce and appropriate fixings.
South Beach: Phase 1,2 &3 Weight Watchers: 7 Points
- Broiled Salmon with Miso Glaze Asian inspired flavors make this salmon dish a favorite! South Beach: Phase 1,2, &3 Weight Watchers: 6 Points
- Egg Salad w/ Asparagus & Parmesan A perfect way to celebrate spring sweet asparagus! South Beach: Phase 2 & 3 Weight Watchers: 4 Points
- Walnut Chicken Stir Fry Broccoli, green bell pepper and assorted greens make this chicken dish a great way to enjoy your green vegetables for the day!
South Beach: Phase 1, 2, &3 Weight Watchers: 6 Points
- Pork Tenderloin with Fennel Succulent tenderloin of pork slow roasted with fennel, fresh herbs & white wine. South Beach: Phase 1, 2 &3 Weight Watchers: 5 Points
Also available: Vegetarian, Vegan, Macrobiotic, the Zone & other Diet Plans.